Ardhanaareshwara

Ardhanaareshwara

Friday, August 18, 2006

I hold the line, now


A light has just gone out of my life;
And that too my guiding light.
I am still reeling from the shock,
And I am groping in the expansive darkness,
Searching for a prop, a support pole, an anchor;
A new meaning for life altogether.

I still feel like a kid, waiting for my father's loving hug,
I still feel its early to know about life, but sadly it is not.

An instance too many is long lost and past
And I have lost my loving papa this fast.

It is time to know what he wanted of me and not.
It is time to forget the botched up past.
It is time to start from where he stopped.

I will have to plant for him his trees,
I will have to chant his hymns
And worship his God.

I feel re-energized as it continually dawns on me that I am holding the end of the line; and will have to till the date arrives to pass it on.

Like my forbears I will have to take care and hold it high along rough terrain and low amidst sandstorms and one day find the hand to pass it on to.

TVM
17/8/06 VISh

3 comments:

Cris said...

You are doing the right thing brother..

Kiran R said...

Nice one..

Anila said...

went thru ur blog entries...gr8 work dude...way to go...
but de bestentry of it all were not de ones with opulent display of ur admirable vocab, but de one which spoke more frm de heart - this very one...it asserts once again, there's nothin more beautiful than de language of hearts...