Ardhanaareshwara

Ardhanaareshwara

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Govt Calender!

A few things I had deduced in life are being proven true again and again.

But before I get to that there is something personal to share.

I was switching 2006 calenders with 2007 ones. The new year's eve is important in terms of a few resolutions and stationery-switching! One of the calender's I replaced was a Govt of Kerala one and that with a 'some-other-brand' calender. For as long as I can remember the Govt calender has been a part of my household's little things. Suddenly it is not. I did not flinch. No point in pausing.

In life if you are dogged in your pursuit there will invariably be returns.
There is no point in either hate or adulation. Throughout life good people shall stand with you provided you return the favour as and when. You need not bank on individuals. By some chance of fate good people take turns to be in the right places. The important factor is being part of them, and viola you will never be lost alone.
Money has a way of keeping no records by itself; its peculiar. But God is even more peculiar in His ways of bringing some to you when in need. Just ensure that you keep subscribing to him.
Just a fleeting recount is enough for such basic tenets of life to dawn lucid and clear and for them to fall in place.

No point in pausing.

No comments: