Ardhanaareshwara

Ardhanaareshwara

Sunday, December 31, 2006

So long and Thanks for all the fish

KU gave me a long holiday. Asked me to study and come for the exams.

I chilled with friends.
I made a few gustatory escapades.
I travelled a bit.
I engaged orkut, the phone and blogger.
I drove around a lot in car and bike.
I lost out on a couple of prestigious competitions and grew the wiser for it.
I met a few people.
I wrote a few eccentric poems, sayi-kii.
I planned a lot about life.
I read a lot of books and articles.
I watched quite a few movies.
I did a bit of racing in UG I
I hit a 11 hr snooze hit (not close to my record).
I avoided ims classes and gave no dime to the labs.
I heard music and instantly liked enigma.
I felt awed by the scale of it all.

Amidst all the fuss I misplaced a few books. They were my engineering books!! And that for God's sake is my course.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I finished Book IV, So long and thanks for all the fish.
'Mostly Harmless' will have to wait.

No comments: