Ardhanaareshwara

Ardhanaareshwara

Friday, December 15, 2006

Was Busy whole day!

I have had busy days in life; many of them. Today was an exceptionally busy one. Not that I had to compromise a war or anything.

“The Zen master is not against war. He just understands what war is and why it happens. He is not against war because being against anything is being at war with it.” – Osho.

I have taken busy days one at a time; one errand at a time while not forgetting the whole picture all the same. I have taken them alone or together according to what the calls were, what the stakes were, what the needs were; et al. And the bottom-line is I have reached this far. What is the purpose of it all, people have asked and I have grown dauntless per question.

But then now I begin to think, “What is in it all?”

“He mentally shrugged. No point at all actually. And perhaps that was the reason. There was nowhere he had to be. One place was as good as another. Did it matter where the sands of one’s hourglass ran out? In the end, did anything matter at all?” – Ruzhyó; ex-Spetnaz NetForce NightMoves. Tom Clancy.

I am no longer dauntless. I fear.

But the fear wont keep me down as long as I have- loved ones to ask me to (easy re-)charge a phone; people whom I care for to pick from the railway station; a Saturday supplement to work for; a friend of my sister whose marriage I am invited to; a friend to attend for at hospital; a juice shop to hang out at; a friend’s niece who is celebrating her first birthday; a decent bike to aimlessly amble about with, etc etc. Things like these keep me moving. As long as I have them I can live, I can trundle along.

Shradha had her first birthday today. It was fun, a celebration with old friends. A nice buffet feast it was.

And as always gluttony is a sin. But a pleasurable one, friend!

There are two regrets with which I would be leaving for Allapuzha tomorrow (yeah, coming to that). I had heard Santha chechi is ill, but I couldn’t visit her today. I cannot measure her love for me, and I did not fit her into my schedule today! I owe my life to people like her, do I not? Secondly I would be missing the cake exhibit I was due to ‘cover’ today. I had gone up to a place called ‘Team bakery’ in Pattom to do a story on a 100 kg cake shaped in the form of a house. But Alas! The cake wouldn’t be ready until Sunday. My efforts were in vain.

I am teaming up with ‘Reuben’ for the University Youth festival wherein we would be trying our luck at English debate. Let us see what can be made to happen. From Allapuzha I would be packing off to Ernakulam. I plan to return only on Tuesday.

Today I returned ‘NetForce’ to Eloor library and I have taken ‘HitchHiker’s guide to the gallaxy’ by Douglas Adams. I have heard lots about it. Let me try it, and be rest assured I will blog about it.

-----------------------

Today I rode 72 kms on my black pearl and here is how I made it happen.

home-vellayambalam pump-home-railway station-home-kirans place-pattom lic-kirans place-vaikundam kalyana mandapam-home-sk hospital- kowdair -rohits place-rakeshs place-vazhuthacaud-rakeshs place- smc – rohits place –gym-rohits place-home-library-home-rohits place-smc- kowdiar-mystique road-kowdiar-home. I hope i did not miss anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no matter what life throws at you dear, as long as you have a family to care, buddies to share, a heart to bear and little time to spare, you can live without fear - forever!

The Rocking Heart said...

Nice name.. the black pearl..

Hectic day huh?? Me spent the time sleeping.. Nothing else much more peaceful man..

Keep rockin.. Lotsa new posts.. Keep up da good work..